Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 8: Film You Can Quote Best


The most watched film in my house is The Emperor’s New Groove. We can quote a line from anywhere in the film and just keep going. We can spend an evening just quoting that film.

"Boom, baby!"


"Why do I even have that lever?"


"Yeah, that'll work."


"Funny, that usually works."


"Squeek squeeken..."


"It's not the first time I've been thrown out of a window, and it won't be my last!"

Anyway, you gotta see it to know.

A very close second is the eminently quotable Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

"When suddenly the animator suffered a fatal heart attack and the troupe was saved."


"No thanks, we've already got one."


"It's just a flesh wound."


"What do you burn besides witches?" "MORE witches!"


"She turned you into a newt?" "...I got better."

What's the film you can quote best?

No comments:

Post a Comment